1. Privacy Statement. GrillwithBIC.com is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our Website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit GrillwithBIC.com, how we use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
GrillwithBIC.com does not require personal information from visitors in order to gain access to any part of our Website. Any personal information you may provide will be on a voluntary basis.
2. Use of Personal Information Which We Collect
If you e-mail us for information, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact you to respond to your comments, questions, or requests for information. Aside from a reply to an e-mail received by us, it is not our intent to contact you unless you request particular information, participate in our online promotions or opt-in to receive future information as described below.
We may perform analysis of user behavior to allow us to measure consumer interest in the various areas of our Website for product and Website development purposes. Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to improve the content of this Website, to enhance users' experience when visiting our Website, and to customize the content and/or layout of our pages. All analysis of user behavior described herein will be recorded on a group basis, and such analysis may be shared with our Website development consultants, or employment contractors.
If you participate in our On-Line Promotions, including but not limited to: on-line coupon, rebate, sweepstakes offers or other online promotions, we may collect your name, address, zip code, phone number, age, and e-mail address for the purpose of entering you in our promotions and contacting you to respond to inquiries and/or if you are eligible to receive a prize pursuant to a promotion terms, rules or other entry guidelines.
If you visit GrillwithBIC.com or participate in any of our On-Line Promotions, you may be asked whether you wish to receive information relating to BIC promotions, products and Website updates and you may opt-in to receive this information by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in to receive information about BIC promotions, products and Website updates, your personal information will be kept in a secure database and will be used to send you information relating to BIC promotions, products and Website updates. The GrillwithBIC.com website may allow you to send, from the GrillwithBIC.com website, an e-mail inviting a friend to visit the Website (hereinafter "Electronic Messages"). Any names and/or e-mail addresses collected for Electronic Messages (data collected to deliver the Electronic Message to the recipient's e-mail addresses) are stored temporarily in a transaction log file for security purposes, and are deleted after a specified holding period. After that, all personally identifiable information relating to the transaction is deleted from our system.
3. Links to or From Other Web Sites
We may offer links to other sites; for example, coupons for BIC may be made available through a link to an agent that specializes in the distribution of on-line coupons. It is our policy to try to link only with sites that share our views on privacy. Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of other sites. If you visit another site, you should review their privacy and other policies.
5. Disclosure To Third Parties.
Except as specified herein, we do not share personal information about you with any third party without your permission.
6. Social Media Applications.You may have the opportunity to utilize applications on third party social media websites and services like Facebook through an application on our Facebook page. Consequently, your Personal Information may be shared with that third party social media service provider and they may share data with us. In the event that you choose to provide your information to a third party social media service provider, your information will be governed by the policies of those service providers. We don’t exercise control over third party social media service providers. Those service providers may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, solicit personal information from you and follow different rules regarding the use of the information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
If you utilized an application on a social media website through our Facebook page, we will have access to your Facebook profile, basic account information and other information that you grant us access to when you connect with our application. This information may include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, photos uploaded by you , photos uploaded by your friends and your photo albums. This information will not be shared with us unless you accept our social media application. We will only have access to your information during your use of the application unless you contact us with questions regarding the application. If you contact us with questions regarding the application, we may use your name and email address in order to respond to your question.
7. Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any material available via this site infringes a copyright, you should notify BIC using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2) ("DCMA"). Upon BIC's receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under DCMA, BIC will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures of the DCMA. BIC's Designated Agent to whom you should address infringement notices under the DCMA is:
Service Provider: BIC USA Inc.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
8. Collection and Use of Personal Information from Visitors 13 Years of Age or Under.
We have developed this site to appeal to visitors over the age of 13. Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website, we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13.
Persons under the age of 13 should not submit personal information to GrillwithBIC.com
9. Contacting Us Regarding Your Personal Information.